Free-Roaming Cat Policy
- Friendly stray cats (can be handled by you and others) are welcome to come in a secure carrier. All cats arriving in carriers must schedule an appointment by calling (330)865-6890.
- All semi-friendly stray and feral (wild) cats MUST come in a humane trap. Semi-friendly refers to a cat that can be pet but not handled, or can be handled by you but not others.
- For the safety of the cats and the medical staff, we CANNOT accept semi-friendly stray or feral cats in carriers. Please feel free to ask our staff if you need help obtaining or learning how to properly use a humane trap.
- Semi-friendly stray and feral cats arriving in humane traps do not need an appointment. They can be brought to the clinic any time between 9AM-3PM Monday-Thursday.
- We CANNOT accept semi-friendly stray or feral cats on Fridays.
- The cats will be spayed or neutered the following day, and can be picked up after 2pm.
- In order to qualify for the free-roaming price, the cat must receive an ear tip on their left ear. This ear tip is used to identify free-roaming cats that have been altered.