Most businesses support non-profit organizations with direct donations, employee-matching donations, or in-kind services. Both help us with funding the rescue and spay and neuter programs. Ask your employer about being a corporate donor, matching your contribution, or providing us with pro-bono services. Here are a couple other ways to raise money for rescued animals in imminent danger.
- Host a fund drive. Every penny adds up! Recruit and challenge your co-workers to see who can raise the most money.
- Schedule a Jeans Day. Everyone has to pay to play.
- Hold a photo contest and charge an entry fee. People love to show off their pets.
- Collect items from our wish list. Anything we don’t have to buy saves money.
- Organize a bake sale for the animals. Who doesn’t have a sweet tooth? These events can be very profitable and fun.
- Have a special talent? Volunteer your time, talents and expertise.
- Sponsor an animal. Donate to care for a specific animal while it is in our care – and when it gets adopted you’ll want to pick another!
- Your personal choice. You pick the method to raise $$$ and you will have our support!