MONTHLY GIVING PROGRAM
Do you want to be sure homeless pets have a second chance at life? Become a monthly donor.
Consistent contributions allow for us to plan the care for a specified volume of animals each month. The more committed our donors are, the more homeless animals we can rescue.
Do what works for you. Some options include sending in a monthly check, direct deduction from your debit card, or a monthly credit card charge. Logging onto PayPal thru our web site ensures a secured contribution and can be done from your home or office.
No matter how you chose to give, your gift will go directly toward One of A Kind Pets Rescue and One of A Kind Pet Spay and Neuter Clinic animal welfare efforts. Should you desire, donors are encouraged to allocate contributions to specific programs.
Your donation will help a pet at One of A Kind Pet Rescue receive:
- A safe and secure environment
- Clean Water
- Clean bedding
- Rehabilitation services
- Appropriate – and sometimes extensive – medical care
- Spay or neuter surgeries
- And, of course, lots of tender loving care!
There are many ways you can make a gift to One of A Kind Pets Rescue. Whether your donation is a legacy gift or a living gift, you can rest assured it will help many, many homeless animals. We recommend you consult your tax advisor or estate planner.
- Contribute Appreciated Stock: Rather than paying capital gains tax, your gift of appreciated stock is based on today’s value for charitable contribution deductions. Since One of A Kind Pet Rescue and One of A Kind Pet Spay and Neuter Clinic is a non-profit organization, capital gains taxes are avoided when we sell your gifted stock.
- Bequest: Name our organization as the beneficiary for a specified percent or a specific dollar amount in your will or trust.
- Fund a Charitable Remainder Trust: Establish your own legacy and provide yourself with both a tax deduction and a stream of income for the remainder of your life by naming One of A Kind Pet Rescue and One of A Kind Pet Spay and Neuter Clinic as a beneficiary in a Charitable Remainder Trust.
- IRA and Life Insurance Policies: Make One of A Kind Pet Rescue and One of A Kind Pet Spay and Neuter Clinic a beneficiary of an IRA or insurance policy.